Frequently Asked Questions
(Click on Questions to view Answers)
1. Why do I need Detailed Project Report (DPR)?
Detailed Project Report (DPR) is base document for planning the project and implementing the project. It is required to present to the bankers who should know about your project and its viability for investment.
2. Whether Detailed Project Report (DPR) downloaded from website will be accepted by bank?
Our DPR format is verified by experts like Bank managers, Charted Accountant & Consultants having vast experience in their field. Hence our DPRs are of high standards & well accepted in the banks.
3. Whether Bank accepts DPR prepared by entrepreneur himself?
The criteria applied by the Banks for sanction of any loan proposal under Agriculture
is the techno-economic feasibility of the project/activity. The proposed activity
must be productive & profitable. The farmer or agri-preneur must ensure the Bank
that he will repay the loan within 5 to 7 years from the surplus funds generated
from the activity/ project.
4. Can I modify Detailed Project Report (DPR) as per my requirements?
DPR can be modified online by changing assumptions as per your requirements. You can do it by trial & error on our Free Trial Project Report. However as DPRs are downloaded in PDF format, you cannot modify it offline.
5. I need a Detailed Project Report (DPR) which is not available in the list
You can send your requirement by submitting our online Feedback Form. Our technical team will assess the requirement & if found suitable, DPR will be prepared & uploaded the on the website.
6. I need to suggest some changes in the content of Detailed Project Report (DPR) available on the website
You can send your suggestions by submitting our online Feedback Form. Our technical team will assess the suggestions & if found suitable, DPR will be modified on the website.
7. What are the documents required for bank loan proposal?
1) Application Form
2) Detailed Project Report (DPR)
3) Quotations of machinery, equipments etc.
4) Plans & Estimates for shed, godown, ware house, pack house, store room etc.
5) Title Deeds of Agril land like 8 A Extract, 7/12 Extracts, 6 D Extract etc
6) Permissions & Licenses from departments like FDA, BIS, GSDA, Pollution Department etc. as per the project
7) Details of Guarantor/s with land extracts
8) Details of indebtedness with other Banks if any.
9) Search & Valuation reports of the property to be mortgaged
10) KYC Compliance
11) In case of existing commercial units, if the loan is demanded for expansion, audited financial statements
like B/S, P & L A/c etc are demanded by the Banks.
12) Other documents related to specific schemes.
1. Do I need to pay any additional taxes when I make a purchase?
The prices listed for all the packages are final and all-inclusive. There are no any additional taxes from you when you make a purchase. Since we deliver Login Id & Password by email, there is no any extra Delivery charge.
2. How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank's page for entering the online 3D Secure password.
We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
3. Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Download Project Report.com?
Your online transaction on Download Project Report.com is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. We use 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
All credit card and debit card payments on Download Project Report.com are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
4. What steps does Download Project Report.com take to prevent card fraud?
We realize the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. Our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.
5. What is a 3D Secure password?
The 3D Secure password is implemented by VISA and MasterCard in partnership with card issuing banks under the “Verified by VISA” and “Mastercard SecureCode” services, respectively.
The 3D Secure password adds an additional layer of security through identity verification for your online credit/debit card transactions. This password, which is created by you, is known only to you. This ensures that only you can use your card for online purchases.
1. My payment process got interrupted. What should I do?
Please call customer care to check the status of your payment. In case the payment has been received, we will send you Login ID & Password by email to your registered email Id.
2. I am unable to download project report from the website after purchase.
Please contact our Customer Care Department.